Dr Julia Ronder has worked as a consultant child and adolescent psychiatrist for 20 years in both the NHS and private sector. Previous roles are Clinical Director, Priory Ticehurst YPU, and lead child psychiatrist, East Kent Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Dr Ronder is currently working as a consultant in community Paediatrics in a neurodevelopmental clinic, East Kent Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
She specialises in personal injury and clinical negligence cases, preparing reports as an expert witness.
Dr Ronder has expertise in the following conditions: -
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Tourette's Syndrome.
- Anxiety and OCD
- Stress Disorders, including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Adjustment Disorders
- Depression, Mood Swings and Bipolar Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders including Schizophrenia
- Disruptive Behaviour Disorders including Conduct Disorder and Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Personality Disorders including Borderline Personality Disorder
- Suicidal and Self-Harming presentations
- Alcohol and Substance Misuse