Dr. Julia Ronder
Dr Julia Ronder is an award winning consultant child and adolescent psychiatrist with over 25 years experience in both the NHS and private sector. Previous roles are Clinical Director, Priory Ticehurst YPU, and lead child psychiatrist, East Kent Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (EKHUFT). Dr Ronder is currently working as a consultant in an NHS children’s neurodevelopmental service, delivered across EKHUFT and NELFT.
She specialises in personal injury and clinical negligence cases, preparing reports as an expert witness.
Dr Ronder has expertise in the following conditions: –
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASC)
- Anxiety and OCD
- Stress Disorders, including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Adjustment Disorders
- Depression, Mood Swings and Bipolar Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders including Schizophrenia
- Disruptive Behaviour Disorders including Conduct Disorder and Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Personality Disorders including Borderline Personality Disorder
- Suicidal and Self-Harming presentations