Ms. Chireal Shallow
Chireal Shallow is a HCPC registered Psychologist and BABCP accredited Psychotherapist currently working for with over 20 years experience of working within both NHS and private settings. Previously Chireal has worked in the National Anxiety Disorders Residential Unit at South London and the Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, and as a CBT therapist and psychologist at South West London and St George’s.
Chireal has a BSc in Psychology, an MSc in Forensic Psychology, and a Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. She has a particular interests in OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder), PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), depression and sleep difficulties. Chireal also has a wealth of experience working with suicidal and self-harming patients including those with Emotionally Unstable (or ‘borderline’) personality traits.
Chireal has a warm, and engaging personality and helps individuals and families with a variety of issues, including relationship breakdown, separation and attachment issues, divorce, family issues, communication problems, anger management, bereavement and parenting issues.
These reports have covered the following areas:
- Private Law assessments of children and adults
- Fitness to Plea/Capacity, Full psychological assessments
- IQ assessments, Medico legal reports, Capacity assessments
- Personality assessments, Forensic risk assessments
- Cognitive assessments, Mental health
- Parenting assessments, Domestic violence
- Substance misuse and addiction
- Sleep and Behavioural difficulties